[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [tretiakov] 25758: Add multiple keyboard layout support. Implemented NtUserLoadKeyboardLayoutEx, NtUserActivateKeyboardLayout, NtUserGetKeyboardLayoutList, NtUserGetKeyboardLayoutName.

Saveliy Tretiakov saveliyt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:20:22 CET 2007

Aleksey Bragin пишет:
> Magnus says that this change is incorrect (and respective change of
> the prototype is incorrect too, because, he says, we had a Win2003-
> compatible prototype). Can you comment on this please

NtUserLoadKeybardLayoutEx is not documented and no application calls it
directly, thus we have freedom to modify it.
We don't need to do everything same way windows does. I was talking with
James Tabor about it and we decided to do it different way.

Six params are not needed. I can restore old header back, but 4
parameters will stay unused forever and waste memory.