[ros-dev] ROS Livecd issue

Muguntharaj Subramanian mugunth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:57:51 CET 2007

Dear All,
I am newbie to this list.This is my first post. I came to know about reactos
recently. And tried reactos vmware image and was very much impressed. I
would like to thank all of you who have been involved in this project.

I tried my hand in building ReacOS Livecd today.
I used WindowsXP machine to build this.  Followed the steps given in these
URLs:
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/HOWTO/setup_a_build_environment_for_Windows
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Building_ReactOS

I used GCC 3.4.5 ReactOS build Environment and successfuly built
ReactOS-LiveCD.iso in about 45 Minutes time.

Then I tried using this ReactOS-LiveCD.iso using VMware installed in another
Linux Machine.
It progresses upto ReactOS splash screen, then stops responding.
What could be the issue? Am I missing something?

Regards,
Mugunth

--
http://mugunth.blogspot.com