[ros-dev] ROS Livecd issue

Felipe Villarroel fvillarroels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:08:29 CET 2007

Hi,
sometimes trunk is unstable, but have you tried to install bootcd in a
disk image instead?.
Try to select ReactOS (debug) in Freeloader, instead of the ReactOS
entry. Sometimes the debug messages make it works.
If the current bootcd/livecd doesn't work, try again in a few days.

Best regards,
Logan_V8