[ros-dev] ROS Livecd issue

Muguntharaj Subramanian mugunth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:59:08 CET 2007

On 1/5/07, Felipe Villarroel <fvillarroels at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> > Can you please explain this. Where exactly I have to make changes?
> Different timings and different memory locations could hide (or show)
> problems.
> You need to build bootcd. (mingw32-make bootcd)
> you can set DBG to 1 in config.rbuild to compile with debug messages.
> (based on config.template.rbuild).
> Boot your virtual machine with the created bootcd (ReactOS.iso,
> created after sucessful compilation), and install ReactOS on a virtual
> disk (> 200MiB should be good). (I'm assuming that you have the free
> VMware Server)

Hi Felipe Villarroel,
I have set the following in rbuild.conf
 <property name="DBG" value="1" />

And have successfully built bootcd (ReactOS.iso).

When I tried it using vmware, I get the following error:

partition signature != 55AA

what could be the reason? How to get more information, where can i get the
logs?

Regards,
Mugunth

good luck,