[ros-dev] A patch for page dereferencing

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 27 07:15:37 CET 2007

This patch makes ReferenceCount include MapCount so we don't get into the
quite common situation where the balance manager wants to expel a mapped
section.  I've been seeing this error running quite a number of things and
recently even in the first stage installer.

Lightly tested, probably wrong as usual.

http://www.superheterodyne.net/reactos/fix_page_reference.diff
--
Discordant is the murmur at such treading down of lovely things while
god's most lordly gift to man is decency of mind.  Call that man only