[ros-dev] ReactOS 0.3.3 RC1

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sun Jul 22 12:44:43 CEST 2007

	Dear Mr. Betov,
Why don't you sign your messages with your real name? Betov is just a
nickname. Are you hiding something?

First of all, I'm not aware about ReactOS-fanatics terrorizing your
wikipage. It was removed because you did not react to our requests
about usage of a ReactOS trademark, and general strangeness of your
project. It was said a number of times that ReactOS does not want to
be in ANY relations with your project, because the only thing which
RosAsm was doing for that amount of years is using ReactOS name to
advertise, gain publicity and importance.

ReactOS uses a lot of code from other projects, released by GPL-
compatible licenses, knowledge gained from books, MSDN, DDK,
websites, etc, etc, etc.
We try to care about legality of information sources as much as we
can.  However, we usually don't thoroughly research which information
sources did other projects use whose GPLed code we include in ReactOS
(that would mean going into legal cleanness of Linux, Wine, and
dozens of other projects - we don't neither have time or will to go
into this).

Secondly, we never hide and never intend to hide anything, so your
highly arrogant ("I give you a week") is very stupid, I will never
deal with you, that would mean a betrayal of all developers who work
on ReactOS.

It's very funny to read about some time estimates you're giving me
(you must be really crazy to order me what to do and to give me time
estimates).

In legal terms it has a clear name: "blackmail", by using fabricated
"proofs". Next you're going to tell you're banned from this list,
etc, etc.
Trust me, I heard about your behaviour, you're never targeting good
goals, you only want to give something bad to people.
Try to rethink your life goals.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.