[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [fireball] 27186: - Resurrect "old" bootvid. The plan is to * make it working in trunk * add framebuffer support for olpc and xbox kind of devices.

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Fri Jun 15 21:08:40 CEST 2007

Are you allright, Alex? :-)

This is in a branch, OLPC ("branches/olpc/").
I had to disable critical warnings in freeldr so I don't have to do a
BIOS-less keyboard support in olpc-freeldr in order to just hit ENTER
one time during the bootup.

And certainly, when trunk's bootvid has VGA dependency coded into the
very heart of it, I had to get old bootvid so that I could do the
framebuffer support (no VGA bios in OLPC hardware). Also in that same
branch.

As for hto's (Dmitry) patches - there are controversial opinions, but
I'm trying to review and discuss commits he is doing.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.