[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [fireball] 27186: - Resurrect "old"bootvid. The plan is to * make it working in trunk * addframebuffer support for olpc and xbox kind of devices.

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sat Jun 16 10:15:14 CEST 2007

I neved did and never intend to merge hacks from branches into the
trunk.

I don't know where from you are referring to "I'm afraid that
fireballs sollution is merged into trunk in some time"?!

I commented out almost all freeldr's bootsector boot stub in the
branch, does that mean it will somewhen be merged in trunk? Obviously
the answer is no.
I don't know what do you smoke to think it will :-).

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.