[ros-dev] Autoplay configuration.

carlo.bramix carlo.bramix at libero.it
Thu Jun 21 20:59:46 CEST 2007

Hello,
Hopefully, at work I have Windows XP and at home I have Win9x.
This gave me great chances of testing when I develop a software.

I was just guessing if the autoplay nightmare could be disabled in a more user-friendly way and natively into the configuration of the explorer into ReactOS.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.