[ros-dev] Build with zlib

carlo.bramix carlo.bramix at libero.it
Thu Sep 6 10:37:22 CEST 2007

Hello.
No, I didn't see the creation of a DLL from the log file.
Perhaps I had understood that zlib was compiled as a static library (eh eh), but in my opinion this isn't the best way for using a robust, thread safe library like this one.
I also agree that I could explain my idea wrongly.
Searching into the online english dictionary... and I found a better word, perhaps "redundant" sounds better than "unuseful".

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.