[ros-dev] Trying to push ideas (again:) )

Tim Woods gplgeek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 02:11:27 CEST 2007

Too much wheel re-inventing for the short-term. Dosbox works on ROS
doesn't it. There's the dos support.

Once we can make stable and maintain the windows NT basic features,
graphics/opengl, audio, drivers, etc, which is what this project is
about, then we can figure out what other priorities we want to create.
 Right?