[ros-dev] Trying to push ideas (again:) )

Magnus Olsen magnus at greatlord.com
Mon Sep 17 11:58:20 CEST 2007

Hi
ReactOS can not be run on i386 or i486 will offical change it to P1 or P2
soon
adding vitual machine for 16bits apps it mean we can later allown any dos
apps
runing in ros, and allown it messy with the vitural hw we add, it mean more
safer
in stable of runing dos program in ros, for a dos program love messing
around
with the computer hw, at end it will result in bsod in NT, that why ms limit
VDM
and another thing with VDM is it can not switch the cpu from protected mode
to normal mode. with a vitual cpu, this problem are slov and it mean at end
any dos program can be run. at end, that why dosbox emulated thuse hw