[ros-dev] Audit

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 23 16:30:28 CEST 2007

You should read behind James's right-wing tone and ramblings (which,
say what you will, is an effective means of getting his point across,
if only by the fact it creates responses such as yours), and drill
down to his actual not-so-insane point: SFLC is evil. FSF is evil.
Wine is their tool.

Yes, Wine is cool and great and I use their product daily on my Mac,
but that doesn't make them not-evil. James is simply warning you that
although Wine may again accept us, this will only be for their own
sinister purposes and interests, and that you should be careful.

Now you may not agree with that view, but that's James' view.

On a side note, mike_m did not "move on". He left his company.