[ros-dev] Audit

Jerry Maine crashfourit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:42:52 CEST 2007

Well, it is time for me to chime in....

I agree that we need to have a third party audit the code. It looks
better on us, and makes us look more legitimate. And if we can share
code with Wine... all the better. No more reinventing the wheel than we
have to.

One thing I do have to point out from being a poli-sci major is that
every one has their own interests, every one--even groups. FSF,
codeweavers,
SFLC, and even ReactOS. And if they converge, great.... we get help. If
they don't, well... we are on our own.

Yes, we do need financial packing. It would help things go a lot faster.
But right now... I think people are waiting to see how stable and
compatible ReactOS will be.

Well, that is my two dimes (what--inflation anyone?)