[ros-dev] Audit

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Mon Sep 24 13:51:17 CEST 2007

Please stop rumouring this topic. I clearly said "if there are strong
circumstances, in future, only then we will think about doing 3rd
party audit, and only from agreement of all devs". That's 3 or 4
years away from now, if such legal problems ever happen.

Also noone ever said SFLC is taking up copyrights to themselves. At
least it's first time I hear this.
I just grepped Wine source code base for word "SFLC" - doesn't appear
anywhere. Also, open up any of Wine's source code file, you'll see
"Copyright 200x Person's Name".

And again, I didn't suggest SFLC or FSF or whoever. Time will show
who and if we need, and who and if agrees to.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.