[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sginsberg] 35600: - Remove KEBUGCHECK and KEBUGCHECKEX macros - Replace "KeBugCheck(0)" by ASSERT(FALSE) - Replace deprecated "CPRINT" by DRINT1

Stefan Ginsberg stefan__100__ at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:37:03 CEST 2008

Hello

Yes, I do know that ASSERT(FALSE) only occur in debug mode. However, I think this change is safe. Many of the KEBUGCHECK(0) usages are for unimplemented or very rare cases which shouldn't be hit, and the largest use of KEBUGCHECK(0) was in Mm (and the worst that could happen there is that ros survives a little longer).

Anyway, I will look into re-adding KeBugCheck with proper bugcodes where appropriate.