[ros-dev] Firefox 1.5 installation regressed

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:49:21 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 4:57 AM, Aleksey Bragin <aleksey at reactos.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I experience a hang of FF 1.5 installation app at "0% Extracting".
> Sometimes hangs completely (even mouse doesn't move), sometimes I'm
> able to click "X" and choose yes to cancel.
>

> It started happening at least since yesterday.

Maybe we should look at hosting a git tree from a git-svn import so we
can do git bisect whenever we know around when a regression was
introduced and find the exact offending diff. We use bisect a lot in
winehq and though it can take a few hours to find an offending patch
it really helps regression hunting. If rbuild plays nice with ccache
then it should not take to terribly long. If you guys think it would
be of use, I'll look at setting up a git mirror somewhere.

--
Steven Edwards