[ros-dev] Alternate shell?

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sat Jun 7 22:53:48 CEST 2008

Hi,
it's quite far to the moment when explorer-new may substitute your
current explorer, especially having in mind the development speed of
explorer-new.

The subversion repository is open for cloning by everyone, in order
to do this you just need to use svnsync utility (ships by default
with newest versions), which is going to create you a 1:1 copy.

But, since it's not going to be removed anyway now (and in fact, it
may still be in our repo, just moved to branch, or wherever where , I
would suggest you do development still in the main svn.

Bytheway, do you have any plans about working more on it?

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.