[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [tkreuzer] 33912: fix an endless loop bug See issue #2142 for more details.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:19:05 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 4:57 PM,  <tkreuzer at svn.reactos.org> wrote:
> See issue #2142 for more details.

Is there anyway we can add a macro so that when the commit message see's

"See issue #### for more details."

It will auto magically link to bugzilla? I would look at more bugs as
the patches come in but I am too lazy to manually open another tab and
copy/paste the bug number. I could set a macro in firefox where I do
"bug ####' but that means I still have to manually open a new tab and
copy and paste, like I said I am lazy.

--
Steven Edwards