[ros-dev] when will I return Magnus Olsen aka GreatLord

Magnus Olsen magnus at greatlord.com
Fri Jun 20 00:36:08 CEST 2008

Here I am quitting from ReactOS for fireball does like what I writing or
my code style

Do not forget alex broken trunk/reactos over 1 year and did leave it
and fireball did not force him working in a branch Now he blame me on
breaking thing when he and alex have breaking even worse thing. I was
not avail write code on ros 1-2 month each time trunk was broken by
alex and fireball, and it still are broken for me for around 2-3
booting are need it some time get it start.

Now he using me as excuses for his behaviors I do not tolerate it any
longer. and he blame me for cause regress when I fixing correct
behavior on some gdi api or win32k, even reveres correct bugfix for
win32k example aleinid class commit to ros, was revert, it was correct
fix.  Our gdi/user32/win32k are not in good shape allot own
implemented or port from wine that is not compatible with windows nt
arch at all

MY final word:
I deleted all code I have been working on so do not ask for it, This
is final word from me and bye from my part from this project you have
great thanks to fireball why I quitting

One thing more do not forget that steven is starting paying some of the devs
in
ReactOS , he and fireball are trying to go Commercial so they trying
shutdown ReactOS and make it into project codename unros. This info is not
public and only few devs known of it, and of cures he will deny this.