[ros-dev] Hello , we are searching for people with programing skills for the operating system Tsonic OS.

Mark Tempel mtempel at visi.com
Wed Mar 12 22:28:58 CET 2008

Two things:

1) Please take me off your list.  I know that you pulled
my email address from the reactos mailing list.  Since
your project is not reactos, I'm not interested in hearing
about it.

2) Posting links to leaked Microsoft source code in any
forum related to reactos shows a complete lack of good
judgment, and a lack of knowledge of recent reactos
history.  I certainly hope that you don't intend to try to
check a derivative of leaked Windows source into the
reactos tree.  That would taint reactos and make it
vulnerable to legal action (at least here in the US).
 Further, since you are acting as a spokesperson for
TonicOs, and are passing around links to stolen Microsoft
intellectual property, I would consider TonicOs already
tainted. Please take conversations about leaked Windows
source to some other venue.

--mark