[ros-dev] Different repository for web stuff

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Mon Apr 6 17:31:20 CEST 2009

	Hi,
how about using a different repository for all web-specific stuff we
have? Vendor drops of web apps, whole trunk/web, etc. All of these
are totally unrelated (in terms of repository-internal relations)
with the actual OS components.

Current situation went from long time ago when there was only one
repository possible. It's been a long time since we migrated to svn://
svn.reactos.org/repostiory/... path, so it's possible now.

rosweb, or web could be a name for a new one.

Comments are welcome.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.