[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [gschneider] 42402: asctime/ctime: Check for too low input time, fixes one msvcrt time winetest

Gregor Schneider grschneider at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:08:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just checked: ctime and asctime have a different behaviour when it comes
to parameter checks, although they work on the same buffer. I'll address
this soon.
Most param  checks are missing indeed, but they'll be added one after
another. I'm just starting on that. The only real life problem with the code
that I could find is that mktime produces a time that is one or two hours
off.

Best regards

Gregor Schneider