[ros-dev] Regarding Bug 4810 and building the evil GCC 4.4

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Mon Aug 24 17:45:53 CEST 2009

Op 24-8-2009 17:32, Dmitry Gorbachev schreef:
> ReactOS works with the latest QEMU. I compile QEMU from trunk.
>
> About bug 4810, a fix have been sent to Daniel.

If it also implies that ReactOS 0.3.11 (hopefully including its original
goals of latest FireFox and OpenOffice working on it, though logs show
currently main effort on MSVC and audio) will be released with QEMU
0.10.5 then it's great.
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/reactos/ReactOS-0.3.10-REL-qemu.zip
somehow was released with QEMU 0.9.0.

Goodluck with your GCC updating, ending this thread hijacking now :)

Bernd