[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sginsberg] 42920: - Get rid of TAG() from the kernel - mmtypes.h: Goodbye TAG(), you won't be missed

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:03:21 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM, <sginsberg at svn.reactos.org> wrote:
> Author: sginsberg
> Date: Mon Aug 24 20:19:53 2009
> New Revision: 42920

> Log:
> - Get rid of TAG() from the kernel
> - mmtypes.h: Goodbye TAG(), you won't be missed

Maybe this has already been done but if not, we should look in to
making a janitorial project for it, Alex and I talked years ago about
trying to maintain a list with all of the tags that were in use and
apply some consistency to the names. I think there is a list somewhere
on MSDN that shows all the tag's used in Windows, and we should try to
check ours to make sure they match up.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards