[ros-dev] Regarding build breakage.

Daniel Reimer daniel.reimer at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Aug 30 04:13:23 CEST 2009

Hi,
as you can see I tried to sync Wine's D3D in our tree. This went quite
well and works fine. Problem is now... ddraw fails to build, ours and
the HEAD wine rev with the same error you can see in the build logs.
After some hours of toying with ddraw.h i got dozens of different
errors, but it fails. The only way for me to get it build is using
wine's ddraw.h and ddrawi.h which would again break even more stuff in
ROS's tree. Maybe someone has a idea? If not, i will revert it this
morning after i woke up.

Night