[ros-dev] Cache / Memory Manager / FileSystemDrivers

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Thu Jan 8 22:52:24 CET 2009

I thought the same before I tried msysgit + TortoiseGit. As for the
first, core package, msysgit is a native port, and I must say, it
indeed works well. As for the second, TortoiseGit, it's an in-
development tool based on TortoiseSVN and is already usable. Yes, it
lacks many things, "Not yet implemented" messageboxes are quite
often, but, basic needed operations are there, diff/merger are there,
and it doesn't look like an abandoned project.

At least, I don't really want to bugfix Mercurial itself if I have a
working solution with Git under Windows. And many of you know I'm no
fan of cmd line tools :-)

WBR,
Aleksey.