[ros-dev] how can I create my own code page?

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:31:02 CEST 2009

It's a bit difficult to understand, what exactly you want to do.

Are you sure you are talking about what Wikipedia knows as "code pages"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page) ?

Do you want to create a completely new one or do you want to implement a
existing one for ReactOS?

As far as I know, ReactOS doesn't lack any code pages, so there would be
no need to implement one.

My guess is you want to do something completely different than creating
a new or implementing a code page and just don't know how to properly
express yourself.

Kind regards,

David Hinz