[ros-dev] Very nice.

Alex care2debug at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 01:26:27 CEST 2009

Hello ReactOS,

I am not sure if this is an appropriate place to write, but someone
with the name Physicus has banned me from the #reactos channel,
because he doesn't know physics and is ignorant enough.

Ok, you want to stay ignorant - it's your life choice.

But what right does he have to ban me from _reactos_ channel?

So now I can't develop for ROS, just because one guy is closed-minded
about his view of physics?!!

Is it how you treat people around here? No wonder you have such a
small number of developers...

Human stupidity and arrogance has certainly no limits...

Best regards,
 Alex                          mailto:care2debug at gmail.com