[ros-dev] Very nice.

Alex care2debug at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:22:48 CEST 2009

Hello Timo,

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 4:09:30 AM, you wrote:

> [01:12]    care2debug: Physicus: do you have a physics degree? I wonder
> how one can make such blunders who is not in the 7th grade :)

Oops, that didn't sound very well, I agree, even if it was not meant
as a serious remark (see the smile). Heat of the discussion, I suppose.

For that I apologize.

But I still don't think banning was an appropriate solution. You could
ignore me, you could tell me to STFU, anything.

> The ban was to make you think about your behaviour. Please learn the
> stuff (there is a centrifugal force, it is only existant in the rotating
> reference system and not in an inertial system and it's a pseudo-force,
> but that doesn't make it non-existant, learn about what a force is at
> all) and learn to be less of a smartass. Your ban has already been removed

I see that you agree that this is a pseudo-force. But since this list
is not related to physics I will not continue this discussion here.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:care2debug at gmail.com