[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [fireball] 42000: - Create a branch for upcoming work. "<XXX> people will eat you alive anyway so it doesn't really matter"

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 18 01:02:22 CEST 2009

What are you guys trying to do, btw?
Get Wine's GUI running in ReactOS for better app-compat? (I hope not, for
multiple reasons I can discuss if this is what you're attempting to do).

Or... get Wine's GUI running to see what graphic improvements appear, and
what graphics are still fucked in the same way, so you can remove that part
from the equation (meaning the problem is the driver or kernel or some other
DLL). <--- I hope so

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu