[ros-dev] rosapps

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:31:44 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Aleksey Bragin <aleksey at reactos.org> wrote:
> Or get rid of almost everything in rosapps, and merge what's left
> into trunk?

If its important then I guess it should go in to trunk. I like having
a scratch area where developers can upload new things without sticking
them in trunk or having to create a branch but I agree rosapps does
not seem to be the place. Say we kill rosapps, could we get something
like a playground module where its understood, things can go here for
a while, break, bitrot, whatever. I point to my recent work on telnetd
as a reason why its handy. I didn't want to merge it to trunk until
its more feature complete, but its not worth having its own branch.
Now that its mostly working on windows, I am ok with it going in to
reactos proper.

--
Steven Edwards