[ros-dev] Integration of ultracopier to reactOS

Love Nystrom love.nystrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:38:01 CET 2009

Thomas Bluemel wrote:
> I don't know what's so nice about the idea, I've never had the need for
> a copy utility, explorer has always done a fine job for me.
Well for starters, Windows Explorer aborts the entire copy list as soon
as it hits
any little snag, instead of continuing with the rest of the files in the
list.
This behavior is of course totally unacceptable, but MS won't fix it.

I think ReactOS can do better, but not at the cost of pulling in Qt et.al.
We should (naturally) use pure Win32 and native threads.

Rock on // Love

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4563 (20091101) __________

http://www.eset.com