[ros-dev] Help!!!

rahul nagpal rahulnagpal1989 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 12:11:25 CET 2009

The three Intel Book's which you refer me are only theoratical base not for Practical.I want to learn Assembly language or system programming.

My purpose is only that i want to understand the coding of reactos which is done in vc++ but use many lower level programming concepts which i couldn't understand.So you please tell me that which Book or People or Institute can help me to understand the lower level concepts which you can use in reactos coding.So i can also want to participate in making the coding of reactos by using the lower level concepts... :) (: