[ros-dev] Roadmap I'm sticking to

Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo elhoir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:03:16 CEST 2010

hi,
i have a little idea, probably stupid :P

i see that we are syncying with Wine in every release... shouldnt´t we take
one of those releases (1.1.42 currently), fix all winetests for that, and
then move to the next release available when we finish the work?

i mean, lets think we start with current release 1.1.42. Okay, then fix all
winetests for it. Probable when you devs finish doing so , wine has released
1.1.89. Well, lets sync with it, see what winetests crashes, and fix them
again... and so, and so, and so....