[ros-dev] r46904 reactos/ntoskrnl/mm/ARM3/miarm.h

Timo Kreuzer timo.kreuzer at web.de
Sun Apr 18 23:43:25 CEST 2010

It's not about wrong or right or compatibility.

It's a name. For a constant of value 1024*1024. We could rename it to
_1MiB.
But does that really help anyone? I'm sure it would rather confuse
people, as a lot of people sadly don't know the difference.
Also from a scientifical perspective it's still wrong. _1MiB would mean
1024*1024*bytes, but the constant doesn't contain bytes, it's a number
without a unit. So should we rename it to _1Mi ? No, because Mi is a
prefix and useless without any actual unit.

This discussion is completely useless. And as usual in reactos, it gets
the most attention.

Timo