[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 48475: (huge bunch of text)

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:20:23 UTC 2010

Hi!

Just a little question regarding commit-mails: Does the subject NEED to
be the complete svn log message? This mail's subject line was that long
that I'm not able to view the message itself in Thunderbird without
writing a reply so that I can see the quoted message body.

Couldn't the component/system/process that converts the commits into
mails for the diffs mailing list truncate the subject line? As far as I
see it the log message is put into the mail's body as well and it's also
nicer to view there because of line breaks. :)

Regards,
Sven