[ros-dev] ros-amd64-bringup! Surprise! No Region Leaks!

Timo Kreuzer timo.kreuzer at web.de
Fri Feb 5 12:46:45 CET 2010

James Tabor schrieb:
> Timo told me. So it must build in 32 bit mode and boot.

Oops my fault, I guess :)

I thought you were joking when talking about the branch. That's why I
said it doesn't have the kernel problems of trunk and there is no region
leak. Because the 64 bit code it is neither subject to trap handling
rewrite and of cause does not boot anywhere near that. I didn't take it
as you wanted to use the 32bit compiled version.

It should boot when compiled for 32 bit, but I don't actually know
whether the leak is there or not, I didn't check yet.

Timo