[ros-dev] Debugging at the next level...

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Fri Feb 5 14:02:16 CET 2010

On Feb 5, 2010, at 1:00 PM, Jose Catena wrote:
> I’m afraid that Sir Richard didn’t understand that his trap handler
> can’t be compiled with anything but gcc, most probably my fault coz
> my unpolite way to communicate it.
>
> But I hope that after I have my branch booting and he could check
> it out, will accept my apologies and reconsider adopting the
> modifications, coz otherwise the trunk will not be compatible with
> anything but gcc.
I will mediate any disputes (hopefully there will be none, of
course), and I am sure rich wants to have as more portable code as
possible. I think when trap handlers are finished (right now it's
still WIP) GCCisms could be isolated / removed (because we would have
a solid test base to test for possible regressions during this process).

Your help is always highly appreciated.

WBR,
Aleksey.