[ros-dev] FLISOL 2010

Raúl Avila Catalá raul08012 at cha.jovenclub.cu
Sat Feb 6 19:18:09 CET 2010

Andrew, thanks for answering my post. Sight, the only that it want to be
the ISO of ReactOS and your withdrawal from circulation compilation in a
CD to distribute in the FLISOL…

 succeed that my country this limited in SourceForge and cannot unload
this, also it have a connection to 8K/s for which it is staies and the
discharges finish corrupt… therefore it asks that it collaborate with
crumb and send the CD postal path ( not e-mail ).