February 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Feb 1 01:33:19 CET 2010
Ending: Fri Feb 26 16:51:16 CET 2010
- [ros-dev] RosBE 1.5 Release Candidates
- [ros-dev] would You try to implement The Microsoft Active Accessibility standarts to The Reactos?
Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
- [ros-dev] The list of DLLS, on which NVDA screen reader is strictly depend
Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
- [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [evb] 45403: -
- [ros-dev] Kernel Crash per Rev 45401
- [ros-dev] Debugging at the next level...
- [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [tkreuzer] 45433: [NTOS] On MSVC implement _lgdt, __sgdt, __lldt, __sldt, __ltr and __str as assembly functions, because there is no inline assembly. The MSVC/ML64 built kernel now boots and WinDbg connects.
- [ros-dev] ros-amd64-bringup! Surprise! No Region Leaks!
- [ros-dev] FLISOL 2010
Raúl Avila Catalá
- [ros-dev] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
- [ros-dev] Trap handler rewrite
- [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45525: [MISC]: Build fixes to sync up with latest changes. [SETUPLDR]: Do not build on ARM. On a side note, I offer a bountry for "if ARCH != ARM" support in .rbuild files, instead of only allowing ==.
- [ros-dev] RosBE 1.5 is here - Mandatory update!
- [ros-dev] Regression list
- [ros-dev] arwinss does not mean compatibility
- [ros-dev] Test Bot Crash!
- [ros-dev] Use Mobile Save Paper
arkoprovomukherjee at gmail.com
- [ros-dev] Test Bot Crash
- [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [ekohl] 45640: Partially revert patches 45626 and 45633. Several services do not report their status to the service manager properly. Therefore we must not use any code that relies on service status information as part of the setup and boo
- [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [tkreuzer] 45659: [GDI32] - Quickfix the region leak, by commenting out the user mode part in DeleteRegion. Thanks to Caemyr for finding the guilty revision.
- [ros-dev] Hive Corruption
- [ros-dev] Is Sound Support added
Arko Provo Mukherjee
- [ros-dev] ReactOS, Andrew Faulds has invited you to open a Google mail account
- [ros-dev] Problem with _IO_STACK_LOCATION defines in winddk.h
Last message date:
Fri Feb 26 16:51:16 CET 2010
Archived on: Fri Feb 26 16:51:30 CET 2010
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).