[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [akhaldi] 48236: Create a branch forcmake bringup.

Gabriel ilardi gabrielilardi at hotmail.it
Fri Jul 30 12:38:51 UTC 2010

I think that the tree reshuffle should be done separately from the cmake branch. I also agree with Ged that it isn't very logical, so from this point of view I support the tree restructure.
On the other hand ReactOS is in a really bad shape form a user point of view and all the resources should focus on fix the most important bugs and regressions listed in http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Buglist. The rest of the things
is of a minor importance to me. We can't do everything at the same time, we should focus and things of major importance at the moment.
Just my 2 cents.

Gabriel.