[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45777: [NTOS]: Do the "funny message" (not really funny, my apologies) shenanigans after the system components have shutdown, and reset the display and call the HAL at least at DPC level (should probably do it at HIGH IRQL, r

Christoph von Wittich Christoph at ApiViewer.de
Wed Mar 3 09:50:53 CET 2010

remove++