[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45777: [NTOS]: Do the "funny message" (not really funny, my apologies) shenanigans after the system components have shutdown, and reset the display and call the HAL at least at DPC level (should probably do it at H

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:56:11 CET 2010

Whether they're removed now, next month or next year; they're going to have
to be removed.

Programmers are not comedians and they shouldn't force their weak humour on
the public.

These "funny messages" are an embarrassment. I cringe when I read them...

"funny message" (not really funny, my apologies) shenanigans after the
system components have shutdown, and reset the display and call the HAL at
least at DPC level (should probably do it at H

Ged, don't do this to ROS, it would never do it to ya ... :-P

> From: gedmurphy at gmail.com
> To: ros-dev at reactos.org
> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:31:39 +0000
> Subject: Re: [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45777: [NTOS]: Do the
"funny message" (not really funny, my apologies) shenanigans after the
system components have shutdown, and reset the display and call the HAL at
least at DPC level (should probably do it at HIGH IRQL, r

> sir_richard at svn.reactos.org wrote:
>
> > Did you know the "funny messages" take up more storage space than an
average embedded micro-controller OS?

> I've never liked these and I think they should be removed.
> They aren't funny and I'm not 12 years old....
>
> Ged.

  _____

Chiacchiera con i tuoi amici via Webcam su Messenger. Videochiamali!
<http://www.messenger.it/videoconversazioni.aspx>