[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [evb] 45873: - Add new unified VGA/VBE miniport driver

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:07:06 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Ged Murphy <gedmurphy at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Steven is our IP guy, is it not worth him going over the EULA too?

Remember IANAL, just trying to help watch out for the project. I would
still like to look over it if its handy though but I recall the nt4
ddk was pretty liberal. The project policy has been a little
inconsistent regarding using Microsoft code before, and I was pretty
conservative on it but as long as the licensing is clear, we should
not fear it from a copyright point of view. I mean hell, they've been
submitting patches for Linux for Virtual Machine stuff. We've got more
to fear from patents anyway.

--
Steven Edwards