[ros-dev] Trunk lockage

Timo Kreuzer timo.kreuzer at web.de
Mon Mar 8 17:26:57 CET 2010

Maybe this is also a good occasion to actually fix buildbot to not build
branches(?)

Btw, before people start complaining that I committed to ta branch and
caused more work for buildbot...  I didn't, my revs are canceled and I'm
going to continue doing that until the bot's back. Stopping the whole
development process just because of builtbot is unreasonable.

Regards,
Timo