[ros-dev] OT - Which Editor/IDE people use for ReactOS

Gabriel ilardi gabrielilardi at hotmail.it
Wed Mar 17 08:51:39 CET 2010

Hi,

This will be of use: http://www.reactos.com/wiki/Building_ReactOS

Regards,

Gabriel.

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:00:28 +0530
From: mailmeatdkg at gmail.com
To: ros-dev at reactos.org
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] OT - Which Editor/IDE people use for ReactOS

Thanks Colin
I am not able to locate any option in build system to generate Visual Studio .vcproj files.Can you point me in right direction?
RegardsDeepak

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:25 AM, Colin Finck <mail at colinfinck.de> wrote:

Deepak Gupta wrote:

> I was wondering which Editor/IDE people use for reactos sources.

Under Windows, most people use Visual C++/Visual Studio, because our build

system can generate project files for it and they can already be used to

compile and debug some modules comfortably.

For all other operating systems, Code::Blocks may be a good alternative. It

should also be able to read the generated .vcproj files, though direct

compilation and debugging might not (yet) work.

Best regards,

Colin

Ros-dev at reactos.org