[ros-dev] Regression fixing

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Wed May 12 12:03:25 CEST 2010

The regression fixing period is quite nice, quite a few of
regressions were fixed (maybe someone could do a nice stats based on
bugzilla?), so the teamwork really brings a lot.

De-facto, we already enhanced borders of this regfixing period to
include very important bug fixes. I would like to make it official,
however, be very careful and fix only those bugs which are less
likely to introduce a new regression. And still, regressions are the
top priority! Consider them as a blocker for coming 0.3.12 release.
It will be nice to finally start releasing without regressions, isn't
it? :)

Important note: I'm leaving for Sweden for a business trip tomorrow,
which is going to last about 5 days. I will join the IRC channel
occasionally and check emails of course, but nothing more than that.

Keep up the great work!

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.