[ros-dev] Open Source Terminal Server

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:50:12 CEST 2010

This is the part I'm unclear on

> Opening many sessions in windows is really bad idea ... for
> kernel stuff and another csrss, smss problems ... terminal server
> blue screen, black screen, printers, etc ... so i have an idea
> for a workaround ...

What leads you to believe it's a bad idea?

In my job, I design and write enterprise software which can manage sessions
into the thousands.
I've never once come across a problem related to multiple sessions.
Windows was designed to handle numerous sessions and with the upcoming
advances in VDI, it's being pushed more and more.

Ged.