[ros-dev] Exceptional exception handling

Roel Messiant roelmessiant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:19:21 UTC 2010

I think you're talking about the ExceptionInformation part of the
EXCEPTION_RECORD structure? Yeah, Delphi can of course
put its own data in there (the 7 parameters as mentioned in the
link), but that's not really what I was talking about.

All I found that goes wrong is the Delphi exception handler
functions don't pass the CONTEXT structure to the
UnhandledExceptionFilter function, which they really should do.

I get the impression you think the exception handlers get called
with the wrong arguments, but that's not the case. We don't do
anything wrong, just the application.

WBR,

Roel Messiant